Hand-Woven Linen Window Tunic
Hand-Woven Linen Window Tunic
A piece we love to wear as a tunic/jumper - a long sleeve top underneath makes it perfect for winter, or a tank top underneath makes it perfect for summer.
- Hand-woven linen
- Tunic has slits in the front and back
- Open armholes
- A-line tunic with a tapered hem, it drapes beautifully on the side.
- Tunic bottom has uneven pin-tucks to give the garment a 'wrinkled' look.
HOW TO WEAR IT:
Our tunic can be paired with narrow leg pants, or with a long skirt.
The window tunic can be machine washed in cold water with small amount of detergent. We recommend using the dryer (delicate cycle for a few seconds) to relax the fiber. Use your hands to smooth out the tunic.
Our garments are hand-cut and made from all-natural fabrics, therefore sizes may vary. We encourage you to call us should you have any questions regarding sizing.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES FOR WEB ORDERS ONLY
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the items postmarked within 7 calendar days of receipt for an online store credit or refund to your original method of payment. Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable. Items must be returned in their original condition (unworn, unwashed, unaltered) with the tags attached. Please allow 14-21 business days from the time you mail your order for your return or exchange to be processed. We will notify you via email once your return has been processed.
Size & Fit
The following size chart will help you determine which size fits you best — they correspond to a set of measurements based on our models (Zarmina) dimensions: 5’5” height, size 12. As you have determined, each item its designed in such a way that the loose drape and easy fit is able to accommodate a certain range of sizes. Items that are designed One Size have a loose, draped design, we believe is flattering for a wide variety of body types!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are unsure of the sizing, fit or style.
HOW TO USE THE SIZE CHART
- Determine which size corresponds best to your relevant body measurements
- Size ranges differ to accommodate the item’s particular fit — an S/M in one item can range from sizes 12-18, but another item might have an S/M that fits sizes 14-18. Take care to always check for proper fit!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE FIT AND YOUR PERSONALITY
If you are not familiar with unstructured and deconstructed designs, we have provided some helpful info below.
- Let It Drape! Create beautiful volume with our loose fit items. We'll work with you to make it look stunning.
- Layers, layers, and layers! My travels to Asia and Africa, started my love affair with layering. For example; wearing a shorter top over a long tunic; pants under a skirt, tunic or dress. you will see the difference with each layered look. Go for it!
- Create a fluid and relaxed style.
- Drawstrings Tug On Heartstrings. Most of our pants and skirts have drawstrings, we find it easier to adjust to varying body types. Whether you prefer the pant to rest on the waist or slightly below your waistline.
- All Rise for Loose Fitted Pants! Our loose-fitted pants certainly make a beautiful statement. Regardless of body type, our pants will accentuate your form, without the annoying 'bulge' associated with typical loose fitted apparel. Zarmina will work with you to get your look just right.
Bottom Line. Our clothes are designed for any age and any size. Our mission is to empower you to create a look that makes you feel confidant, bold and beautiful. We will work with you to define your look, we've been empowering our customers to feel this way for the past 20+ years.